Managed IT Services:
A. IT Infrastructure Support Services
This service is focused on managing the IT Infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability for the business applications to function without interruption. Service options are customized to include different infrastructure elements and levels of availability required.
This service includes the following IT infrastructure elements:
- Hardware Platforms & System Software
- Database Software
- Network & Enterprise Security
Installation and Start-up Services
Ocean Sysem provide customers with site survey, installation and implementation assistance, planning, installation, custom configuration of hardware and software, and hands-on startup assistance.
Network Management & Support Services
Installation & maintenance of passive and active network equipment.
- Network monitoring & incident management.
- SLA based operations.
Data Center Services
- Installation, configuration, monitoring & maintenance of server infrastructure.
- Virtualization services.
- OS & Database maintenance & support.
- Storage management.
- Migration and consolidation services.
Users IT Support services
- End user support, both technical and functional (on local applications use).
- End users training.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring & maintenance of end-user computing equipment.
- Second Level Support for admin’s and clients IT staff.
- IT asset management services.
- Logistic services for end user equipment in global or large scale environments.
B. Application Management Services
Ocean System application services deliver IT-enabled solutions using the Intellectual Property (IP) created at our Centers of Excellence
Growing application dependency and dynamism of the enterprise’s business environment require organizations to derive more out of its IT investments in its endeavor to align IT to business objectives. Through a proactive monitoring and performance tuning methodology, we ensure that your business operations are seamless.
Application Outsourcing Solutions and Capabilities
Application Outsourcing assumes the management of all or part of our clients’ application portfolio and portions of infrastructure to enable focus on core strategic business competencies. We apply its deep business and technology skills, leading innovation and world-class business processes to streamline application management functions, improve governance, and modernize application portfolios in support of future business needs and strategic shifts, all while reducing costs
C. Database Management Services
Ocean System Database Infrastructure Services comprises of proactive monitoring, build, database administration, backup and recovery, performance optimization, high availability/ disaster recovery solution and security. We adopt a fact-based, systematic, and automated approach leading to stable, efficient and agile database systems and processes.
It is extremely important to keep your employees motivated and offer them a chance to learn something new and develop their skills. Ocean System assists organizations in creating and sustaining a better-trained workforce who in turn will enhance productivity.
Our training objective is three fold names:
- Assist employers in making effective hiring decisions.
- Help educators and trainers evolve robust training modules with innovative methodologies.
- Ensure that employees are equipped with appropriate skills and knowledge.
Our training programs are customized as per your needs. We offer training programs for both new employees and seasoned performers.
Our clientele comprises of companies, educational institutions and individuals. Training programs cover a wide range of topics like – Soft Skills, Accent Training, Specialized IT courses and much more. We also offer a wide range of training programs for individuals.
To know more about our corporate training programs and course offerings for individuals, get in touch with us at email@example.com